Last Updated -
1. To add a video to your lesson, you must first grab the video embed code.
2. Once you have this code, open your lesson and select the edit icon (pencil at top right corner).
3. Select “Source” towards the top of the edit menu.
4. You can now paste your video embed code where you would like it to appear in the lesson. Select “Source” again to view the video inline.
5. Select “Save” at the bottom right corner. Your video should now be saved and playable from within the lesson.
Did you find this article helpful?