Last Updated -
2. A menu with the options Highlight, Add Note, Add Question, Search, Speak Text appears, as well as two selection bars. Tip: Zooming in at this point will give you greater control over the selection bars.
3. Drag the selection bars to the left and right to identify the relevant text.
To make a note:
1. Press the Add Note button.
2. A popup box appears for you to type your note. Once you have entered your note, press Save.
To make a highlight:
1. Press the Highlight button.
2. Select a color.
3. Tapping the highlighted range allows you to add a note or delete the highlight.
Did you find this article helpful?