Last Updated -
1. From the My Courses page in the portal, click on your desired course to launch the course dashboard.
2. In the course menu, click on Questions.
3. Click Create+ to create a new multiple-choice or open-ended question.
4. To allow students to see the question, publish it to the course. Click Create.
5. To view student responses, click on the question.
6. To view student response statistics, click Statistics in the course menu.
Follow steps 1 and 2 from above.
3. Find the desired question (or search using the search fields at the top of the page).
4. Click Answer.
5. Submit your answer. (Open-ended answers can be edited. Multiple-choice responses cannot be edited.)
Did you find this article helpful?