Last Updated -
These elements can be kept private or shared with other members of the course.
Add a note/comment:
(See below for adding a quiz.)
1. Select the text with which you'd like to associate your note.
For more information on selecting text, click here:
2. Once the text has been selected, this menu will pop up.
3. Click: Create note
4. Enter the text of your note and choose whether to make it private or public (shared with your course session).
5. Click: Note
6. The note icon will now appear in the margin next to the text.
7. Click on the icon to edit or delete the note, or to comment on the note's comment thread.
Add a Quiz (educators only):
1. Same as above.
2. Same as above.
3. Click: Create quiz
4. Give your quiz a title, choose whether to make it private or public (shared with your course session), and enter the text of your quiz question.
5. Choose the question type (short answer or multiple choice).
6.1 For multiple choice, add any number of answer choices, click the circle next to the correct answer choice, then click Create.
6.2 For short answer, click Create.
7. The clickable quiz icon will show up in the margin next to the text.
8. Click on the icon to edit the quiz.
Did you find this article helpful?