If you have been enrolled in a student-pay course (students are responsible for purchasing their own ebooks), you will see purchasing options in your course library.
- Log in to your account using the credentials you were given by your School Admin.
- Go to the My Courses page and click on the course you'd like to visit.
- You'll see a list of all course materials in the Course Library.
- Find the book you'd like to purchase, then click View in Marketplace.
- Click the circle next to the license you'd like to purchase, then click Add to Cart.
- To complete the purchase, visit your Shopping Cart, click Proceed to Checkout, and fill out your billing information.
- To download your book, read How Users Access Books.