Adding a book to a course library tells the members of the course that the book is recommended/required reading for the course. This does not give members of the course access to the actual ebook, though.
If students are meant to purchase their own materials, they will be able to do that through the Copia Class platform. If the school has purchased licenses for students, those licenses will need to be distributed through the Copia back office or by the school book store, depending on the nature of the program.
- Once your course is created, go to the My Courses page and click your course's tile to launch the course dashboard.
- Click the Add Book button to populate your course library.
- Search for the book you'd like to add.
- Click Add Book to Course Library.
- You now have the desired book(s) listed in your course library.