If you're using Canvas to manage your courses and rosters, you can easily integrate Copia Class with Canvas.
- Contact Copia and ask us to set up an LTI/Canvas environment for you. We'll give you two important pieces of information that are unique to your school/district:
- Consumer Key
- Shared Secret
- Once we've set up your environment, go to your Canvas account.
- From your dashboard, create a new course.
- Once you've created your course, open the course dashboard and click Settings on the lefthand menu.
- Choose the Apps tab, then search for, and add, Copia Class
- Enter your Consumer Key and Shared Secret, as provided by Copia.
- Click Copia Class at the bottom of the lefthand menu.
- Check the "Connect to a new Copia Class course" option, choose Enterprise Pay, and select the book you want to add to your course. The licenses used in your course will be deducted from your school's pool of available licenses.
You should now see the book you selected on your course dashboard (when you click Copia Class in the lefthand menu). To read the book, click Read Now. This will launch our web reader.
If you'd like to create an account for offline access (or to read outside of Canvas and in our edu.thecopia.com environment), click the Create Your Account (offline access) button on the lefthand side of your Copia Class page in Canvas.
Once you've filled in your information, you'll be able to access your book(s) in our apps.
Article is closed for comments.