- Click on Manage at the top-left of the page, then click Course Sessions/Classes.
- Click Create, located towards the middle of the page.
- A Course session creation box will pop up.
- Enter the name of the new Course.
- Session Name: This unique identifier should represent a specific class section.
- Biology – 1st period
- Biology – 2nd period
- Term: Select the correct term period. This will be your school year. For example, 2017-2018 for a full-year course, or Fall 2017 for a one-semester session.
- In the Instructor email field, enter the username of the Course's Teacher. (Optional)
- The Description field is optional.
- Click Submit.
Article is closed for comments.